понедельник, 18 ноября 2019 г.

Reported speech

Meri`s mother told her not to go out
He said, that he had read that book before.
Margret asked Richard where he was going for his holidays.
The teacher asked if I understood then.
I told my friend to meet me outside the cinema at 6 o`clock.
He said, he should have to leave at five that day.
He asked my friends how he field after after his holidays.
He asked Peter if he forgotten to wind up the clock.
The teachers told the peouplse to learn the poem by hard.

He said he had asked me that question tree times already.
He asked me how I spelt beginning.
He asked Jhon if he would explain whats he meant.
The old man told the little girl not to run across the street.
He said, that he had forgotten to post my letter the day before.
The teacher asked the student why they had not written their corrections.
Bob asked Helen if she thought George would pass his exam.
The teacher Told tom to collect the exercise-books and put them on his table.
He said that he ussualy took a bus to his office.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий